Friday, August 1, 2008

What a Day

I am so tired, but I just had to try to unwind. I've had a terrible day. I have trouble with getting WAYYY too stressed out at times and today was just one of those days. I just can't do it all and I get soooooooo stressed out when things go undone or don't get done right because I don't have time to do them. I've been trying to get this whole homeschool thing figured out, and deal with paperwork in the office and phone calls and laundry and a perpetually messy (and dirty) house and dishes and children fighting and finances and billing and babies and I just can't stretch myself that far. The problem is, I don't know what to cut out of my life to make it less stressful. I'm trying to find someone to help with the office work that is good, reliable, trustworthy, and affordable. Oh and close by. That's a problem in this area too. But really, that's about all I can think of to help out with the situation. I can't afford a maid, and I can't deal with a messy house all the time....neither can Aaron!! And I'm NOT putting Savannah in public school! Oh well, the day will be officially over in 25 minutes and tomorrow will be a new day. Granted, all of the problems will still carry over in to it, but maybe I'll have gotten a good night's sleep and be able to deal with it all. Besides, we're going to Greensboro tomorrow and we're supposed to go to Fries and hopefully dip in the New River on Sunday, so maybe I can completely unwind in the next two days. Enough of venting, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Kallie said...

I know exactly how you feel. Most days I feel pretty overwhelmed with juggling all the responsibilities of the home, while trying to homeschool and train our children up in the way they should go. However, all this work we are doing now will prove itself fruitful over time. We miss you and can't wait to see you guys again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails