Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What Kind of Flower are You?


I am an
Echinacea


What Flower
Are You?


5 comments:

Sherry said...

Interesting. I'm a petunia. It should show what yours means. All I can see is what mine means, not yours. Oh well. Hope you are doing well and since you are Echinacea, I guess you won't be getting sick :) Have a good day!

Kallie said...

It says I'm a Daffodil, but I'm not too sure about that. Hope all is well in VA. We miss you guys.

lislynn said...

Hey, Jenny, thanks for commenting! I always love to find out about new people reading my blog :) Also love to find others that enjoy the wisdom of Mike and Debi Pearl! I love their books-- esp "Helpmeet". If you're interested, click on the link "pearls" in my word cloud on my blog and you can read some other posts I've written about their methods. Also, my dh, J, has written about them also. His blog is www.unambiguouslyj.blogspot.com

missamandabeth said...

You can call me Friend Mischief Wareing. :) I am a Snapdragon! Description is as follows:
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

What do you think. Is it me?

susankroupa said...

Hmm. I guess I'm a snapdragon, although many of the questions didn't contain the choice I would have picked. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails