Yes, I'm still here, just busy,busy,busy. Gardens and babies and cows, OH MY!!! :) Haha. I am starting to get the blogging bug though, so maybe I can get to posting some pictures and a story or 2 soon. Don't give up on me! :)

Mid-late May--Elizabeth loves her daddy!

On our way home from Amanda and Joe's. The kids were exhausted from a fun 24 hours of play!

June 1st--staying cool on a hot day in a mountain stream!
3 comments:
So Katie is big enough for a booster?? I thought Owen still needed a harness. I have been needing to move Eli up to Owens seat and get Owen a new one, but I thought I was going to have to get another car seat. I guess not.
The last time I checked the laws, the minimum requirements for a booster are 3 yrs and 30 lbs, so Katie just meets the min. I know they don't "seem" as safe as a 5 point harness, but we just don't have enough room in our car for so many car seats! :)
I couldn't find those requirements anywhere. The only thing in virginia law I could find was that they had to be in a safety seat, and under a year must be rear facing. I guess I'll just get one though, since Katie fits in one, I know Owen will. He is just 30 pounds, too, but taller, lol. I wasn't sure if the seat belt would fit him. They really do need to make a seat that is like a high back booster seat but that has a 5 point harness too. :P
Post a Comment