These are the rest of the pictures that I resized a couple weeks ago to post. They are in no particular order, just shots that I've taken recently that I liked. Life is busy as usual. Too busy for me to spend time blog; as I speak, the cool 60 some degree breeze is calling me out to hoe the potatoes. So I won't spend time typing here when I have so many more important things to do. Hope you enjoy the pics!

These were the wild roses that covered the field edges and roadsides this spring. You could literally walk outside anywhere in the whole county and take a deep breath and smell them. It was intoxicating.

Strawberry season is over! Sniff, sniff. :'(

Sassafrass. Every part of thie tree is edible. The leaves, the bark, the root. It makes DELICIOUS tea!

These are the GOORGEOUS pink dogwoods that Aaron is growing on the tree farm to sell when they get older.

Daddy's homemade cherry pie from cherries he picked off the wild cherry tree. It was SOME MORE KIND OF GOOD!!!

Mountain Laurel

My two DARN GOOD LOOKIN' man cooks

Kousa Dogwood Aaron planted in our yard

Katie Mae LOVES chillin' with her Daddy on the front porch swing.

Cook in training. She spends half her life on the counter watching me cook.

Daddy's bee hive. He has it strapped down so the bears won't get to it. Joe scared off a bear with a shot gun one night who was circling the hive.

Galax leaves and blossom

The best egg cracker and scrambler this side of the Mississippi!

These blackberries are just WAITING to ripen so I can pick them!

My bees

A bee chain.
2 comments:
that is the coolest pic of the bee chain! Thank you for naming the flower I have in my vase(galax) and are your blackberries ripe yet? Good to see you keeping this updated. XO
agreed! GREAT pics! love 'em...
Post a Comment