I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Friday, July 24, 2009
I Have Not Died
It seems like forever since I have written, and this is just to tell all that I, indeed, am still alive. I have just not gotten in a blogging mood lately. I've got some good pictures and stories to tell though if I ever blog again. : )
You are so funny. I think we are in the same mood. I have not been in the mood to blog for a while. Can't wait to hear all those untold stories and see all the unseen pictures.
2 comments:
You are so funny. I think we are in the same mood. I have not been in the mood to blog for a while. Can't wait to hear all those untold stories and see all the unseen pictures.
I am not convinced that you are alive. It is time to post some NY pics. Get motivated Jenny. The pressure is officially on.
Post a Comment