Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ok, So Maybe I AM Dying?

People, I was briefly inspired last night around 10:30 to blog, but I decided to go to bed instead. And, alas, the inspiration has ceased. It slipped away somewhere and I can't find it. And I wonder what the point is anyway, cause I read my lovely sister's blog and she depresses me cause I'll never be as cool as her when I grow up and she's such a good writer. I will never be like her. I want to write like she can. : ) Love ya, Mandy. For those of you who have NOT read her wonderful blog or seen her cool website, there are links to both on this page somewhere. : ) But, I'll leave you with one picture from our recent New York trip, and this is one of the family in Lockport, NY.

3 comments:

missamandabeth said...

Thanks for the compliments, and you better not stop blogging because I love all your pictures and stories. Your hat looks way better than mine, too. Mine got wet and flattened under a bunch of stuff, and now it looks pretty ridiculous. I'm thinking I need to re-wet and re-shape it. Hope it works!

amy said...

truly you guys are so photogenic it's disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I seem to rarely ever be in a blogging mood, and when I do blog, it is never as interesting as what it could be.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails