Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random October Pictures

Here are a few random pictures from this month. They are truly random...I don't have the time to get them in perfect order. Hope you enjoy.




Mabry Mill...taken today

Katie Mae helping Mama cut up peppers last night.

The sunrise last week. Absolutely breathtaking.

Katie Mae in the broccoli patch!
Taken today at Mabry Mill.

Sofi and Savannah playing checkers at the local deli.

Mabry Mill...taken today.

Purty ducks

Alan just didn't have too much interest in picking broccoli.

Birds on a wire....I mean, kids on a fence.


The view out my living room window.

My punkins....before i chop them up to bake and can them.
Taken today at Mabry Mill.

The attempted robbery of my bees' honey.

It could have been a lot worse. I just wish I'd taken my camera to Daddy's house when I went to help him with his bees on this same day (how weird is that...both our hives attacked by a bear in the same day) His bees suffered way more.

3 comments:

lislynn said...

Mmm, all those yummy foods! Don't you just love Harvest?? Makes all the hot, sweaty days of weeding and watering worth it!

missamandabeth said...

For the record, I DID see that sunrise!

Appalachian Lady said...

Lovely post. Your garden looks wonderful. I (and the husband) put up an electric fence around my bees. Sure enough I saw a bear heading to our house last month when I was coming home from shopping. I also heard he got into a neighbor's trash can.

I've been feeding my bees too. Maybe we can talk about it at the Bee Club meeting Thursday-- planning on attending.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails