I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
It's Official...
I am the worst blog keeper in the universe. All except perhaps for friend and employee, Stephen Bethea, who has not posted anything on his blog since Nov, 2008. And I am also VERY proud of myself for figuring out how to do that because I have always wanted to know how people linked other sites on a blog post where you can click on it. Yeah, I did that. ( Ha, sorry if by chance, you didn't want your blog public cause it is now, Stephen!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, so maybe I spoke too soon? Is the link not working?? (I will now humbly tuck my tail and go inside and do laundry...something I DO know how to do.)
You just forgot the "www" part :)
And it's the time of year to slack off on blogging-- especially if you are a home school mama!! There's just no way to keep up during those first few months of school...
Why Thank You, so much Herb! I fixed it! Woo Hoo!! I knew that someone as technologically experienced as you could help me!
Post a Comment