
We were just about to jump in the pool one morning when a lady asked me to take a picture of all of her and her friends. So I asked her to return the favor, and she took a picture of the four of us.
I let Savannah and Alan push Katie on the beach and they loved it. Especially Alan, he was swerving the girl all over the beach. Katie wasn't so thrilled.
I love this picture of them. They had so much fun swimming. It's not something they get to do that much, so when they do swim, they eat up every second of it!
I'd like to know who this girl is and what happened to little Savannah????
Huddled up and ready for supper.
Moon!!! Moon!!!!
Can you say, "DADDY'S GIRL"????
And speaking of growing up, I am NOT happy about how fast Katie Mae is growing up either.
Ok. So this needs some explanation. The outdoor pool was right through glass doors from the indoor pool. There was also a HUGE hot tub next to the indoor pool. And a hot tub next to the outdoor pool. Note, the outdoor temp was about 40 degrees. Aaron decided he wanted to go jump in the outdoor pool, run back in, and jump in the hot tub. And Savannah was pretty easily convinced to follow Daddy right in to the pool.
Crazy people.
The water was F.R.E.E.Z.I.N.G. ( I know because I later did it too. Alan was coerced by Savannah...ok, lied to, so we all jumped in at one point or another minus Katie Mae) Look at Aaron's face. He's cold.
Can't get to the hot tub quick enough!!! Aaron jumped in the outdoor pool twice, and Savannah, crazy girl, jumped in THREE different times.
He is his father's son. He can't keep a normal face for a picture. Neither can Aaron.
Unless you catch them off guard.
Aaron was driving with Katie's baby...per her request. That kept the kids occupied for a good 15 minutes. We had a really great time at the beach, and Aaron is so glad he went. He learned a lot during his 2+ days of classes and we got to play while he attended classes. Not bad, not bad.
2 comments:
Oh. My. Word. Your kids are all grown up! You should post pictures more often! :)
So when did you start blogging again? I somehow missed it. I LOVE these photos. I want to go to the beach too. Let's take a summer trip? I want to go camping to the Outer Banks SOO bad.
Post a Comment