Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Pregnant Beekeeper


Yes, this really is an awful picture of me, but come on, how often do you see a pregnant gal dressed up ready to go play in the bees??? :) This was taken about 2 weeks ago, around 31?? weeks? I can't remember for sure.

3 comments:

missamandabeth said...

Love the picture, and I don't want to complain, but is this what you had me being patient for all this time??? :) Just kidding, I know you're a crazy busy canningmama. How are your bees, btw? Do you have them all settled in for the winter?

canningmama said...

Hey now, this is better than nothing isn't it?? :) I will post more if and when I have time. :) Bees are fine???? I assume, but I haven't fed them any nor do I plan to until early spring maybe. I'm assuming they have enough to last them through; we'll see if I'm wrong or not. Perhaps I'll start feeding them late Feb. or early Mar., plus I have A LOT of pollen patties (don't buy any) to give them early spring too, so we'll see!

Kallie said...

Your belly is so cute. Mine on the other hand still looks like yours and it's not so cute any more! The time is nearing for that little baby to arrive. I am getting excited. We are loving our meat and have had several yummy meals so far. We miss ya'll and will have to come back up that way soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails