Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Beautiful Saturday





So, I'm walking up my driveway on a beautiful, sunny Saturday, and hear a car screeching to stop behind me on the road. And who else was it, but my Uncle John from Colorado! It's always a nice surprise to see Uncle John, and it usually IS a surprise because he likes to give little or no notice that he's coming. It was a good, but short, visit.


I went to try to wake up Katie Mae so she could see Uncle John, but she just didn't want to wake up. I let her sleep for a little while longer before I woke her up. I knew she'd be devastated if she had slept through his whole visit.






Playtime with Uncle John



Elizabeth loves to smile. She's usually really smiley after dinner and before she goes to sleep.



I took a few pictures while on a walk yesterday afternoon. This is my next door neighbor.



A curious cow from across/down the road.



Dead coyote anyone? I know, I know, that's disgusting, but it's not mangled and I wanted to show Aaron. So I took a picture of it. Sorry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails