
I took these photos on February 17th (Elizabeth was almost 6 weeks old here). Katie Mae was holding Elizabeth one late afternoon as the sun was coming through the front window which made for really good lighting! In the picture above, Katie was looking over Elizabeth, watching a movie.


I love how the sun hits Katie's hair here. I think her hair is so beautiful and multi colored! She's starting to get darker roots, so I know it's going to darken like Savannah's hair did. I love the golden color of her hair now though; I wish it'd stay that way.

Aunt Laura, I was going to email these pictures to you to show you Elizabeth wrapped up in the afghan you made her, but decided to post them on my blog instead. If I'm going to take the time to crop and resize them, might as well post them here so more people can see them. :)

Thank you so much for the afghan. It's beautiful and so so soft. :) We use it a lot! (These photos were taken February 11.)
1 comment:
Thanks for the post and pictures, she is beautiful! Glad you liked it, I had fun with it and might due it with different colors if Marci has a boy, tho I think it is a girl. We will know in about 3 weeks, if it cooperates, tho Ady didn't she kept the secret til her birth on JULY 4 2010. I kind of hope we have to wait. Love you guys and glad everyone is well for now.
Post a Comment