All the kids love going down to barn to milk with me in the evenings. Sometimes I go alone, sometimes, I take just one or two with me, and occasionally, I have to take all 4 with me. Savannah, Alan, and Katie Mae all enjoy getting to milk for a minute if I let them. It's so fun to watch Katie Mae. Most of the time she has to use both hands to squeeze the teat! She went milking with me tonight and it's the first time she was able to get some milk one handed (it helps that Daisy's letdown was so strong that it practically ran out!)
I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Katie Mae the Milkmaid
All the kids love going down to barn to milk with me in the evenings. Sometimes I go alone, sometimes, I take just one or two with me, and occasionally, I have to take all 4 with me. Savannah, Alan, and Katie Mae all enjoy getting to milk for a minute if I let them. It's so fun to watch Katie Mae. Most of the time she has to use both hands to squeeze the teat! She went milking with me tonight and it's the first time she was able to get some milk one handed (it helps that Daisy's letdown was so strong that it practically ran out!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment