When I get into a blogging mood, I blog constantly. In my head. I have literally dozens of posts swimming around in my head in rough draft form waiting to be put on paper (so to speak). I blog about children, cleaning, cooking, product reviews, farm life, deep, weighty subjects. Anything that I think about, I blog about. Only it rarely leaves my mind. I do the SAME THING with letters, cards, and phone calls. Over the years I have written letters and thank you notes to people hundreds of times, so many as a matter of fact, that I usually can't remember if I actually really did write that letter and send it or just do it in my head half a dozen times. I did call that person back right? Because I distinctly remember an entire conversation. Both ways. No? It was all in my head? Really? So let me take this moment to universally apologize for all of those unreceived thank you notes, letters, and unreturned phone calls. Because I did return them in my head. It also goes to disprove the saying as most people would likely interpret it that "It's The Thought That Counts". :) My head is a busy place. :) Here is just a short list of the blog posts in my head:
Elizabeth is One!
Creamy Potato Broccoli Soup
Teeth Coming and Going
On Satellite or Cable T.V.
Daisy's Story
Adventures in Shopping in Pinehurst
Chuck
To All of Those Who.....
Kuhn Rikon Product Review
Pioneer Woman
Snow Day
The World of Kombucha Tea
A Quilt in the Making
Winter Crud and Mullein Tea
and many, many others. With any luck, perhaps 5% of those will actually appear, in full form, on this very blog sometime. One of my problems, is I much prefer to blog WITH pictures. But that makes blogging take far more time than just merely writing, so I often get discouraged about blogging before I even start. I also fully realize that I often blog about NOT blogging more than I blog about....blogging. Ha. Well, I suppose if you don't like reading about not blogging, no one is forcing you to read this, so perhaps you'd rather read about my not blogging than no blogging at all?
Jenny. Be quiet and go vacuum.
Yes Ma'am.
3 comments:
Well. I'm exhausted. :p
Yes. Blog. Even without pictures :) We want to read it! Hav eyou bee reading my "Just Write" posts? You should join. It's a great way to keep your blog from totally dying off without have to spend too much time on it...
I also have a cadre of blog posts in my head at any time. This is what I do when I can't sleep at night -- brain blogging. :) I look forward to when and if you get the time to put them all down on digital paper...although I must admit I'm a little bit nervous about "To All Those Who..." :)
Post a Comment