Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Few Random Pictures

Elizabeth likes to go in the bathroom.  I keep her out as much as possible, but this particular time, she was checkin' out Alan's toothbrush.  She gave me such an innocent look when I came to get her out of the bathroom!


Alan loves to ride his bike.  In fact, he ends up wearing his helmet when playing outside a lot, even when he's not riding, so he'll be ready to ride at any given moment. :)  ( I love catching the kids off guard when taking pictures of them.)


I don't know.  Don't ask.


I think Savannah was dressing her doll?  She had her three Spanish dolls out one morning as well as her mini Sleeping Beauty figurines who were putting on a play for the Spanish dolls. :)


My sister, Amanda, who is 26 weeks pregnant in this picture. I just loved the look Joe was giving her in this picture.  I'm not sure if he even knew he was in the picture! 


Elizabeth was getting in on the Sleeping Beauty figurine action while Savannah was playing with her dolls.

2 comments:

LauraD said...

love the pictures, and all of you. Gramma says Aaron hurt his back, pray it gets better soon.

missamandabeth said...

Hmm, what is that look on Joe's face about? This morning he woke up and asked me "What would I do without you?", so I'll assume that's what that looks means. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails