I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
And Just Like That....
The reprieve I spoke of yesterday is apparently over with as of today. Tomorrow the high is 88 with the highs ranging between 84-97 for the 10 day forecast with little to no chance of rain. Oh sigh. Well, we'll be giving our well a run for it's money watering the garden and irrigating the tree farm. Maybe we'll even water the already turning crispy lawn while the kids get wet in it too. (they were covering the sprinkler up with Little Tikes toys. No, I don't know why) (I also do not know WHY the area around the text in this post is highlighted! What in the world.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment