Sunday, March 21, 2010

Panther Tracks?

Aaron and I went on a walk around the property on Saturday and we came across these tracks. They looked too big to be a dog, definitely not bear.....mountain lion perhaps? We saw quite a few of them too. The tracks are almost as big as Aaron's hand and very close to the size of mine.
So we were all intrigued and excited. However, I started this post about 4 or 5 days ago. And since then have come to the conclusion, along with sis Amanda, that they are not of feline origin, rather of canine origin. Oh well. It's still a massive dog.
Savannah wanted to take a picture of these mini pizzas I made the other night. In a constant effort to eat healthy, I tried to keep them low fat by using sandwich thins (bread) as the crust and half of them are refried beans, corn, and cheese. They were actually very YUMMY!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails