
Well, it turns out I was wrong again. I was pregnant after all. And I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on January 6th, 2011 at 7:49 pm. Elizabeth Rose weighed 8 lb 11 oz at birth and was 20 1/2" long. Perhaps I'll go into detail about the labor and what lead up to the labor in a later post....does anyone care to hear details? No, I don't mean gory details, I just mean details in general. Also, I posted a whole album of pictures on facebook and I doubt that I have any readers that aren't already friends of mine on facebook, but if anyone wants to see them that has not yet seen them, let me know and I'll share the album with non-facebook friends too. I hate duplicate posting of the same pictures on both facebook and here, so I'll spare you and myself with all the birth pictures you've probably already seen. Welcome, Elizabeth Rose. We love you!!!
3 comments:
So precious.... I just love her little, sweet mouth! What a pretty baby :)
She is beautiful, I love the picture. Hope all is well with everyone. Love to all.
This is a great picture- that I haven't already seen. Can't wait to see her in real life!
Post a Comment