This is what Elizabeth thinks about waffles with strawberries and bacon for breakfast. :) Ihope to get some more pictures up soon, but I just find it hard to find the time to blog these days; especially now in the past two weeks as flu like symptoms have run through everyone in the family except for Savannah and Elizabeth. As of now, Aaron, Alan, and Katie Mae are still sick, so I'm looking forward to good health around here! (this was taken this morning with Aaron's cell phone; she's 6 weeks 3 days old)
I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Elizabeth Rose on Waffles
This is what Elizabeth thinks about waffles with strawberries and bacon for breakfast. :) Ihope to get some more pictures up soon, but I just find it hard to find the time to blog these days; especially now in the past two weeks as flu like symptoms have run through everyone in the family except for Savannah and Elizabeth. As of now, Aaron, Alan, and Katie Mae are still sick, so I'm looking forward to good health around here! (this was taken this morning with Aaron's cell phone; she's 6 weeks 3 days old)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment