Thursday, December 30, 2010

Breaking News.....

I have come to the realization that I must not be pregnant after all. I'm not sure what gave me the impression that I was in the first place, but surely if I WERE pregnant I would have had this baby by now. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone, especially myself and my husband and children, but until further notice, I am just fat with a bad back. I will now go waddle my oversized self to the restroom. Thank you and goodbye.

5 comments:

Michelle Jones said...

Oh Jenny! I so remember thoughts like this! Hang in there just a little longer. I'm certain no one has ever stayed pregnant forever! Will be praying for you and God's perfect timing.

missamandabeth said...

Look on the bright side - maybe you'll eventually give birth to an 18 year old and not even have to deal with all the teen angst! :)

lislynn said...

Awwww... I'm sorry... If it's any consolation, I know exactly how you feel.

LauraD said...

This to shall pass, I am sure God has it timed perfectly! Not too much longer I promise. However I have 7 months until my next grandchild, just thought I would let you know. Love the pictures and hugs and kisses to all. Love Aunt Laura

LauraD said...

it is about time you let the rest of the world know that you were in fact pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails