Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dinner at the Vaughns

Yes, I'm trying to catch up from the past several weeks/months. : ) Back in late March, we visited our friends, the Vaughns, at their home in Greensboro, NC. We had a delicious dinner of greek chicken pitas and strawberry shortcake. (I still want the recipe for the pitas and the shortcakes, Kallie!) We had a wonderful time visiting with them. It had been nearly a year?? since the families had gotten together as a whole, so it they'd had a child and so had we since we'd really had a chance to visit with each other much. It was good to see them again, and we're looking forward to them spending some time camping with us this summer at our place. (I'm gonna hold you to it!!)

From left to right, Jonas, the 3rd of 4 boys, Alan, Elijah, the oldest, Katie Mae, and Savannah.

Jonas Vaughn, 19 months (right, Kallie?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails