Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Spring



I have been so busy lately that I could not have possibly sat down to blog without feeling immensely guilty about the fact that I'm putting off other things to blog (the kids mainly!). And now shouldn't really be any different; we've got company coming tonight for dinner, and I should be cleaning and cooking. But the children (Savannah and Alan) aren't home now and Katie is sleeping, so I don't feel quite so guilty. But alas, I do only have time to post just a picture or two and say HAPPY SPRING! I do believe it will be here to stay before too much longer. It still can be pretty cool up here in April, and this year is no exception, but the warmer days are sneaking in whenever they get a chance. More pictures to come soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails