
Aaron and I had our 7th anniversary on April 6th. It's hard to believe that we've been married for that long! Time has really flown by in the past seven years. When you're growing up, it seems like time goes so slowly; like there's all the time in the world, there's time to do everything you want to do, the summers and winters last forever. Now, I'm wishing that days were way longer than they really are; so I can get more accomplished, spend more time with the kids, be with Aaron more. It has been a very amazing seven years and our marriage is better than it's ever been. I look forward to the years to come and can't wait to grow old together. I know the next seven years will go just as quickly as the first seven, and I cherish every day that we have together.
2 comments:
Yay! Happy anniversary. :) I'm sorry I didn't remember it on the exact day, but I'm doing all I can to keep everyone's birthdays straight.
Congratulations! Can you imagine the day when you celebrate your
50th wedding anniversary. I wonder what that will be like. We are coming up on our 8th anniversary this year- it is hard to believe.
Post a Comment