Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Snowy Walk

No, this has nothing to do with a snowy walk, but I just had to post this one. I like Katie Mae's dress; she thought she could go outside just because she had boots on....not!

We went on a long, snowy walk this morning on our property and the neighbor's property. All these pictures were taken on the neighbor's property.

Dixie....and the pond we covet. I was hoping Dixie would venture out onto the ice, but she's smarter than I give her credit for.

We walked through (and over) some pretty amazing drifts. This drift was carved by up to 60 mph gusts over the past 48 hours. Some of the drifts the kids played on were over 4 feet deep.

3 comments:

missamandabeth said...

Looks like fun! There are some crazy drifts like that around Greg and Robyn's place. It's like climbing a mountain to get from their chicken house to the horse barn!

Kallie said...

Those are some great pictures. I especially like the snow drift one...and we all know you ARE pregnant..you haven't even made it to your due date yet. Trust me, that baby WILL come:) and it will probably be when you least expect it...I'll be waitng for that phone call:)

Kallie said...

Well, you aren't pregnant any more, so it looks like you need to update this thing and put some baby pictures on here:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails