I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Life Sucks......
I am locked out of my car right now in Blacksburg, VA and have to pay a locksmith $225 to drive from Roanoke to unlock it....and that's IF he can get it unlocked. Grrrrrr And the three kids are with me.....
Well I'm not laughing yet, but I'm to the "rolling my eyes" point which I think is a step or two before laughing. It will take a while for me to laugh at $225 DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!! Dang it!!! Glad you could spend my time of pain & frustration with me and that we had a dry place to be out of the rain! : )
2 comments:
Someday we will look back on this and laugh. Well you will, I'm already laughing. ;)
Well I'm not laughing yet, but I'm to the "rolling my eyes" point which I think is a step or two before laughing. It will take a while for me to laugh at $225 DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!! Dang it!!! Glad you could spend my time of pain & frustration with me and that we had a dry place to be out of the rain! : )
Post a Comment