I love this weather...the temperature is about 70 degrees and it's mostly sunny. After helping Aaron in the office for nearly 1 1/2 hours this morning, the kids and I went outside to play. We walked the 1/3 mile or so to the neighbor's house, but they weren't home, so we turned around and came home. It's too muddy to plant teeny tiny vegetable seeds in my garden, so I dug weeds out of my flower bed while the kids played and Alan ate sand and ashes for some reason. Then, he slid down the dirt pile, I mean MUD PILE and got absolutely filthy!!!! He cried forever cause he wanted a towel to wipe off the mud. I told him that boys are supposed to like mud and that I'd clean him up when we got inside. He didn't appreciate that one little bit.
Savannah and I half-heartedly planted sunflower seeds in my flower garden. I doubt they'll sprout at all really, but we'll give it another shot in another area of the vegetable garden when I get some more dirt tilled up.
Basically, it's been a normal day!! Now that it's 1:38, I've got to get lunch for us, BATHE ALAN!, put kids to bed, do dishes, laundry, and figure out what's for supper, and pack everyone's bags so we can go out of town tomorrow.....a day in the life of Jenny Brown. : ) Oh, I've also got to paint my toe nails for a wedding tomorrow that Aaron and I are going to. I'll do that to break up the monotony of the afternoon chores!
No comments:
Post a Comment