Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Beautiful Flowers!






I have such a wonderful landscaper! The picture of our flower bed doesn't even give it justice compared to what it looks like today. I wish I'd taken some pictures of it before Joe took all the pictures off my SD card today because it is WAY more gorgeous now than it was when these were taken! Creeping phlox is my very favorite early spring flower. I'd have to say that lilacs are my very, VERY favorite, but phlox comes out a good bit before the lilacs, so it's my first favorite. The reason for the crazy sizing of pictures and odd placements on all of these postings is due to my grave ignorance and the fact that I'm still getting a hang of this. Unfortunately, the flower pictures aren't bigger and more descriptive than they are!

Here's also a picture of my very favorite landscaper whom I happen to have a huge crush on. ; ) Shhh, don't tell anyone. ;) He went to get all his hair cut today so I made him pose for a picture before he cut it all off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails