I started blogging in April 2008 and really enjoy it! Being an extremely busy wife and mother of four, I don't get much time to write. But please do not let that keep you from coming back often as I like having you read what I write! Feel free to comment and let me know you stopped by, and enjoy reading!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
What in the world am I doing?
Well, I am supposed to be lying down to take a quick snooze before the kids wake up, and here, I have just created a blog. It's never even crossed my mind to start a blog. Pictures are what makes blogging more interesting and I certainly am not one to upload pictures to the computer and then take the time to upload them to the internet via my SLOW connection. Also, I don't have time to keep a blog! I barely have time to check my email and here I am, deciding to start a blog. Well, one thing is for sure: no one is going to find out about this until I'm ready for them to cause it probably won't last! HA! Well, now that it's done, I'm going to go snooze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment