Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Catching Up

Yesterday morning I awoke a little earlier than usual in a panic. We'd been gone the majority of the past five days for one reason or another and I had so much to do at home....laundry, cleaning, bill paying, and LOTS of office work to do, and what if the baby comes and I haven't done it???? So I hopped (ok, I haven't hopped in over 6 months....I rolled and groaned)out of bed and started my day. I made breakfast, I unloaded the dishwasher, I did dishes, I did 7 loads of laundry (sheets on all beds included), I balanced the check book, I wrote bills, I did office work, and more. I was busy all day. My mom came over (she's so sweet!) after lunch and she helped in the house while I worked in the office. She got to fold all that laundry, and she did a bunch of other stuff too. She went home at 5, and I continued to work in the office invoicing customers until 7:30. I didn't think I was going to be able to get out of the chair I'd been sitting for so long that afternoon! Then I fixed grilled chicken, sweet potatoes, and kale for supper while Aaron took the kids to the neighbor's house and drove them around our property in the truck. We didn't eat until nearly 9, and it was nearly 10 by the time we all got in bed. By the time I DID crawl in to bed, I was tired, but felt much better about what I accomplished in the day with the help of my mom. Thanks, Mama!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails