Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sigh

Well, no baby last night. I was hoping though! So here are my morning plans. I'm going to go till my garden; it really needs it. Then I'm going to attempt to crank my brother-in-law's four wheeler and ride around the property a few times, going over large bump I can find. When I get back, the kids and I will go on a very rapid walk to see the neighbors. And as a cool-off, I'll come home and bounce on the exercise ball for about an hour. Then maybe just MAYBE next time I post, I'll get to write about a baby being born! My what a busy morning I have. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the tilling works, you'll end up with a tilled garden AND a baby by the end of the day!

Kallie said...

If all of those things don't work then you sure will be tired at the end of the day! You are a crazy woman. I know how it feels to want a baby to come out, but you know as well as I do that it all happens in God's perfect timing...but just keep praying and maybe you can convince Him to do things on your time table! I'll put an extra prayer in for you tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails