Today my mom and I went to the used curriculum sale about an hour away and I'm glad I went. I got some really good stuff. I want to go do school with Savannah. (Yes, it's 9:10 pm and I should have them in bed by now!) My mom, unfortunately, sold hardly any of the BOXES of books we hauled out there for her to sell. I felt so badly for her. If anyone wants used school books, contact me! I'll get you in touch with her! : ) The sale was extremely small....there were 7 or 8 ladies selling books, but I'm glad I found what I did...lots of useful kindergarten and first grade stuff.
On our way home, we made a bunch of stops...one of which was the DMV. I had to renew my driver's license. I feel old now. I don't get the cool one that is longways anymore. In VA, your license is positioned the opposite in the direction if you get it under the age of 21. But now, I have to have it like all the other old people in VA. And I liked my picture on my old one too! I have aged alot in the past 6 years. :'(
Right before we got to the DMV, we stopped at a yard sale. It was a pathetic yard sale. Upon leaving said pathetic yard sale, I backed in to a lady who was parked out at the street attending the sale as well. ARGGGGGG!!!!!!! Luckily, the lady was very nice; her car is pretty old and she didn't get upset at all. (Unlike my last back up experience 3 years ago in which the PREACHER woman was a complete JERK!!! That's a whole other long story!) My car was hardly hurt at all. I didn't hurt her car too badly, but I did dent the front side panel. It's official. I should not be allowed to drive shortly before or after having a baby. All my "small, teeny, tiny, fender benders" have been within a month before or after having a baby. Aaron doesn't even know that I hit the gal. I'm scared. However, she sells cookware and she wants to come to my house and cook for me so I'll want to buy her cookware. How could I tell her no? I had just hit her car and she wasn't getting mad at me! I may be shelling out money after all, just not to fix her car.
It was all and all a very exhausting, at times, frustrating, but good day. Now about getting those children in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment