Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome to the World Katie Mae Brown



Anyone who would be reading this blog probably already knows that Miss Katie Mae has arrived, but if you don't, she's here! She was born on May 7th at 6:13 pm, weighed 8 lb 3 oz, and was 20" long. Labor and delivery went great. One day, if I ever have time again, I'll tell more of the story. However, this is the first time I've been online since she was born and she apparently does not like me doing something other than holding HER! Both of these photos were taken in the first hour that she was born.

2 comments:

Kallie said...

What a beautiful baby! She is so big and her face is so pretty- she doesn't even look like a newborn. Congratulations again! I can't wait to see her in person.

Chelsea said...

She is so precious! Me and mom will have to come up and see her and you of course! I got on here hoping to see pictures of her. Congrats!!! :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails